- Press any one of the course buttons, °❹, °❸,°❷,°❶, °❶,°❷,°❸,°❹, for a few seconds.
- The selected course lamp illuminates.
- Re-Press the selected course button to switch off.
The following program is pre-installed for each grip. Each program is adjustable:
- °❶ 50°C
- °❷ 45°C
- °❸ 85°C
- °❹ 23°C
Change Pre-Installed Programs
Example: Change °❷ 45°C of Grip 1 to 60°C
- Press °❷ on Function 1. Default value 4 5 is displayed.
- Press on the grip to show 6 0 on the display and turn the power off.
Temperature Monitor Ramp
- Red: Lower than the set temp (heating up)
- Orange: Almost reach the set temp (temp holding)
- Green: Higher than the set temp (temp cooling)
When you press , the level varies by 3.
Auto Power OFF
For safety purpose, when you forget to turn off the power or not using grip button operation for a period of time, Wax Master II functions to switch off automatically. Press any one of the buttons on the grip or controller to stop the chime. 1 hour is set for default value. This default value is revisable.
Change a Default Value of Auto Power Off
- Press FUNC + °❷ of grip 2
- Display (Left): b F
- Display (Right): 1. 0 (Default value 60min)
For more information, please contact us.