Periodic Machine Cleaning
When the muffle and firing stand is cold, remove the firing stand and wipe with alcohol.
Maintenance Part Replacements
Temperature Sensor Replacement:
- Remove the 4 screws shown on drawing 1 to remove the leftcover and right cover.
- Remove the 4 screws shown on drawing 2 to remove the muffle cover.
- Remove the 2 screws shown on drawing 3 to remove the red and white line connected to the temperature sensor.
- Remove the 2 nuts shown on drawing 4 to remove the temperature sensor.
- Install the new temperature sensor. We will complete installation by following the previous direction in reverse order.
(Caution) The temperature sensor has polarity. Re-connect the red line to the “+” terminal and re-connect the white line to another terminal.
- Once the replacement is complete, re-plug the power cord into the electrical outlet and power on the unit.
- Check to see if the temperature rises. If the temperature lowers or display 32 (0℃), the connection line to the temperature sensor is reversed. Please re-check.
- Remove the temperature sensor. See the “Temperature Sensor Replacement” for more information.
- Remove the 2 screws shown on drawing 1 to remove the white lines connected to the heater terminal.
- Remove the 2 nuts shown on drawing 2 to remove the piping terminal.
※The replacement of piping is not required.
- Remove the 4 screws shown on drawing 3 to remove the muffle.
- Install the new muffle. We will complete installation by following the previous directions in reverse order.
(Caution) Be sure to plug in the line securely to the end when re-connecting the line back to the heater terminal. If the line is not securely plugged in, it will become hot and dangerous.
- Once the replacement is complete, re-plug the power cord into the electric outlet and power on the unit.
- Check to see if the temperature rises. If the temperature lowers or display 32 (0℃), it could possibly be that the connection line to the temperature sensor is reversed. Please re-check.
- After replacement the new muffle, there may be instances where there is moisture inside the muffle. Before using, please refer and run the “Unloaded muffle firing”.
- No2: Microcomputer is abnormal –
Displayed when the microcomputer operates abnormally due to noise
- No3: Abnormal air release –
Displayed when it takes more than 20 seconds from vacuum atmosphere to air release
- No4: Abnormal movement of firing table –
Displayed when the abnormal up/down movement of the firing table occurs
- No5: Abnormal temperature rise –
Displayed when the temperature does not rise or the temperature sensor is not working properly
- No6: Abnormal temperature sensor –
Displayed when the temperature sensor malfunction
- No7: Abnormal vacuum creating –
Displayed when the vacuum is not able to pull up to capacity value. Try performing “Vacuum Check” in maintenance mode.
- No8: Abnormal memory –
Displayed when the data in the memory has been corrupted and the reading and writing of memory is not working properly due to noise. When the power is turned off/on, it may be fixed but there is a possibility that program data may be erased.
- No9: Abnormal temperature rise in muffle –
Displayed when the temperature of the muffle rises abnormally
For more information, please contact us.