|Item Code||Item Name|
|NEOS-C000||Neo Super Cascom （Machine）|
|NEOS-C001||Ceramic Crucible (10/box)|
|NEOS-C002||Carbon Crucible (10/box)|
|NEOS-C003||Carbon Washer Kit|
|NEOS-C004||Casting Ring 43 (3/pk)|
|NEOS-C005||Casting Ring 60 (3/pk)|
|NEOS-C006||Casting Ring 76 (2/pk)|
|NEOS-C007||Casting Ring 90 (1/pk)|
|NEOS-C008||Sprue Former 43 (3/pk)|
|NEOS-C009||Sprue Former 60 (3/pk)|
|NEOS-C010||Sprue Former 76 (2/pk)|
|NEOS-C011||Sprue Former 90 (1/pk)|
|NEOS-M004||Ceramic Plate Small|
|NEOS-M005||Ceramic Plate Large|
|NEOS-M008||Exhaust Air Filter|
|NEOS-M009||Melting Pot Assembly (MMFP)|
|NEOS-M212||Chamber Case Rear Cover|
|NEOS-M215||Chamber Case under Cover|
|NEOS-M218||Lock Lever Plate|
|NEOS-M302||Bar Code Sensor|
|NEOS-M403||Argon Flow Gauge|
|NEOS-M404||Argon Gas Valve|
|NEOS-M408||Heating Drive Unit|
|NEOS-M502||Vacuum Valve Unit|
|NEOS-M503||Exhaust valve Unit|
|NEOS-M514/NEOS-M515||Triple Branch Fittings Assembly/Safety Valve|
|NEOS-M516||Air Pressure Valve Unit|
|NEOS-M517||Argon Pressure Valve Unit|
|NEOS-M601||Main PCB Assembly|
|NEOS-M605||Photo Sensor Assembly|
|NEOS-M607||Branch Union Y|
|NEOS-M608||Rotary Elbow Fitting|
|NEOS-M609||Crucible Sensor Assembly|
|NEOS-M610||Argon Nozzle Assembly|
|NEOS-M806||Operation Panel Set|
|NEOS-M807||Operation Panel Cable|
|NEOS-M999A||Retort Pipe Holder|
|SCA-022||Ceramic Crucible (10/pk)|
Password for Muffle Replacement
When Error 5 is displayed, the unit will also show 4-digit number on the right display that indicates the total number of casting. Use the following calculation to get the password.
Calculation for the Password:
- # of castings below 1149 (N x 57 + 12)
- # of castings b/t 1150 – 2299 (N x 57 + 12) – 65536
- # of castings b/t 2300 – 3449 (N x 57 + 12) – 131072
- # of castings b/t 3450 – 4598 (N x 57 + 12) – 196608
- # of castings b/t 4599 – 5748 (N x 57 + 12) – 262144
- # of castings b/t 5749 – 6898 (N x 57 + 12) – 327680
- # of castings b/t 6899 – 8048 (N x 57 + 12) – 393216
- # of castings b/t 8049 – 9197 (N x 57 + 12) – 458752
- # of castings b/t 9198 – 9999 (N x 57 + 12) – 524288
Example 1: # of casting = 1159 → (1159 x 57 + 12) – 65536 =539 PW: 0539
Example 2: # of casting = 4278 → (4278 x 57 + 12) – 196608 = 47250 PW: 7250
Note: After replacing the muffle, please apply MUFFLE HEAT CORRECTION. See below for instructions.
Muffle Heat Correction
Press and hold [SELECTOR] and power swith on. If your display shows fewer number than .˽ – 1.4.. you must do the following process:
- Turn the main switch on
- Press and hold [SELECTOR] then press [OK]
- Press [OK] a few times to read .E P.
- Press to input the Heat Correction Value shown on the right bottom of the muffle installation instruction.
- Press [SELECTOR] to save the change.
Major Error Messages
- Error 5: Muffle heater is malfunctioning – Muffle heater needs to be replaced
- Error 6: Thermocouple is malfunctioning – Thermocouple needs to be replaced
- Error 13: Abnormal low pressure – Check [ARGON•AIR] button. Air has to be on.
If you are experiencing miscast using the Neo Super Cascom, please check bellow. The reason for the miscast could be one of the followings or could be the combination of the following:
Burnout process is one of the most important aspects of the casting with Neo Super Cascom. In the case of insufficient burnout, you might experience short casting.
1. Phosphate for Crown & Bridge Gold
- Burnout w/ 1560°F (850°C) over 1 hour and 20min. Then take out the ring from a burnout fuance 1 minute before casting. (Temperature of the ring will decrease from 1560°F (850°C) to 1330°F (720°C) which is optimum temperature for crown&bridge cases
2. Phosphate for Porcelain Fused Metal
- Burnout w/ 1650°F (900°C) over 1 hour. Longer is better.
Neo Super Cascom requires 100psi to 145psi of pressurized air from the compressor. Insufficient air pressure is one of the most common reasons for short cast. If the distanse between the unit and the air compressor is far, Neo Super Cascom might get less than 100psi even if the regulator of the air compressor is showing 100psi.
AIR has to be on. If ARGON is on, doulbe click on this button. This is one of the most common reasons for short casts.
When you cast a metal that contains Palladium for more than 30%, you must use Argon Gas while melting the alloy. Argon Gas prevents oxidation and it helps to achieve clean casting results. Lack of argon gas causes alloy sack-back (metal stuck inside of the crucible) especially for Nickel-Chrome alloy.
The most common miscast with Nickel-Chrome alloy is when metal does not flow into the ring smoothly due to overheating. If the metal contains Nickel for more than 70% and Chrome for more than 10%, please use the parameter below.
- Start Temp: 2190°F (1200°C)
- Cast Temp: 2540°F (1395°C)
- Hold Time: 6min
- Cast Timing: 0.2
- Cooling Time: 2 to 3min
Brand new ceramic crucible made by Boron Nitride is also available. Boron Nitride makes flow of melting alloy smoother. The combination of the parameter above and the new crucible minimize miscast with Nickel-Chrome alloy. For more information, please call 310-320-6633.
2. How to cast precious, semi-pre metal – PDF (PALLADIUM LESS THAN 30%)
3. How to cast semi, non-precioius metal – PDF (PALLADIUM MORE THAN 30%)
4. Spruing 4
Alloy Chart (Coming Soon)
Excel Sheet (Coming Soon)
For more information, please contact us.