The unit requires 220V single-phase, 20A and grounding
Unloaded Muffle Firing
When first purchasing the unit, please follow the unloaded muffle process listed below:
- Put proper amount of beads in the firing tray, then put one or two firing trays with its cover on.
- Choose the Course 0 and press [START STOP]. It takes approximately 7 hours.
How to Use:
- Powering on, then the unit displays Standby Mode
- Select the course by ▲▼
- Press [START/STOP]
How to Program:
Suppose you store a firing program on Program Course 5 as follows:
(Make sure firing table is down)
Course Name: TEST
Step 1 Temp: 1000C Time: 40min
Step 2 Temp: 1500C Time: 60min
Step 3 Temp: 1500C Time: 120min
Step 4 Temp: 400C Time: 60min
Step 5 Temp: 300C Time: 90min
Table Position: 5.
Start temperature is 20C. It is already programmed.
- Turn on the power to go to the Standby Mode
- Press ▲▼ button to choose the course number 5
- Press [F1]
- Press ▲ to move to Course Name
- Input TEST by using [F3]&[F4] and
- Prress ▼ to move back to Step 1
- Input 1000 by [F3]&[F4]
- Press to adjust time then imput 0:40 by [F3]&[F4]
- Press ▼ to move down to Step 2 then input 1500 and 1:00 by [F3]&[F4]
- Press ▼ to move down to Step 3 then input 1500 and 2:00 by [F3]&[F4]
- Press ▼ to move down to Step 4 then input 400 and 1:00 by [F3]&[F4]
- Press ▼ to move down to Step 5 then input 300 and 1:30 by [F3]&[F4]
- Press [F2] to change Setting Page (Table Position & Chme)
- Adjust Table Position to 5 by using [F3]&[F4]
- Press [F1] to return to Standby Mode
©Program will not be saved if you turn off the unit during programming.
- No4: Lifting Table Abnormal – Error occurs during lifting the firing
- No5: Heater Disconnection Abnormally – Heater is broken. Please replace it with a new heater
- No6: Thermocouple Error – The thermocouple is short-circulated or disconnected
- No8: Memory Error – The memory content is corrupted by the influence of noise or when the unit cannot read the memory
- No9: Excessive Rise of Temperature – The muffle temperature rises excessively
- No11: Top Cooling Fan Error – Error occurs in the top cooling fan
- No12: Under Cooling Fan Error – Error occurs in the lower cooling fan
[vision_divider]For more information, please call 310-320-6633.